Sunday, April 27, 2008

On Cooking

I'd like to think of myself as quite the cook. Not just a mac n cheese cook, more like a grilled cheese cook. Today i even made two of my own meals. Not to brag. 
For breakfast i just had some eggs and toast. My dad made the eggs, but i had the idea of putting the eggs onto two pieces of toast, creating an egg sandwich. It was delicious. For lunch i had soup and a grilled cheese sandwich, two of them. Instead of just microwaving the soup like a normal person, i heated it over the stove for optimal taste. The grilled cheese sandwiches were not any regular sandwiches. They were turkey ham and cheese, and i grilled them on this panini machine so they had the little lines on them.
I haven't made dinner yet and i don't know what i'll be making. I am getting very hungry talking about it though. Its almost eight and i don't know what to do. I'll probably back away from stove for an hour and just order pizza.

No comments: