Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Which Came First The Chicken or the Egg

I think that the chicken came first. Because of the simple argument of, where did the egg come from, a chicken had to lay it right? Many people argue this with the counter point, "where did the chicken come from?" Touchet my friends, this also brings up a good question to which I answer, from a chicken. Then one might argue yet again, where did the chicken come from.. To which I answer the egg had to come from the chicken which came first.
The large whole in my theory lays within the question, "where did the first chicken come from?". I have made a theory and sent it to some leading researchers who are yet to respond. It's probably above their heads. The theory is that the first chicken hatched from a mammal. Such as a cow. This is referred to as the mystery mammal theory. This baby chicken later met up with a rooster and they produced the first egg. This egg of course came after the chicken, so I must be correct.
If you have any objections to this theory or comments of your own I would love to answer them. Drop me a line, 319-310-6658. Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

J King said...

hey you little hoodlum, i called you to tell you that you are wrong, but instead i got the voicemail of a little girl.

J King said...

hey you little hoodlum, i called you to tell you that you are wrong, but instead i got the voicemail of a little girl.

Anonymous said...

Well said.