Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Swimmin with Barbies

Before I had even been to preschool I'd hangout with my neighbor who was the same age as me. We'd just mess around all day. One day we were messing around in my older sisters room. We pulled out a box of her barbies and continued to make a mess of everything. I don't know how long it took us but we eventually noticed her aquarium full of goldfish.
I'm not sure how we decided the barbies on the bed wanted to take a swim in the fish tank, but we did. One by one we dropped the barbies into the tank. Of course they had to be with ken, so we threw the Kens into the tank also. And of course the both wouldn't be comfortable swimmming without their wardrobes, so we threw all the barbie clothes in. Finally the barbies were content. We watched them float around with the fish for a while but that must have got boring also.
The next thing we did was try to get the barbies out. We weren't that tall so i reached up to the top of the fish tank and tried to pull myself up to get my hand in. All this did was bring the tank down off the dresser. It shattered on the floor and fish/water/barbie flooded my sisters room. I'm not sure if i was actually grounded though. Sorry sis...

No comments: