Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Final Post

I don't know what to write about, which was the case almost everytime i tried to blog this year. I don't think I'll continue to blog this summer just because of the time it takes me. I do confess to having a xanga website back in middle school but i didn't really keep it up to date so i'm thinking the blog wouldn't really work out either.
I'm just rambling now, but jordan is on the FBI ten most wanted list and is reading about these guys. Osama Bin Laden is number one and has a 25 million dollar reward on him. I think Jordans going to devote his life to catching these criminals and cashing in on the rewards. He just has to figure out how to find them and he'll be set.
I don't know what else to write about and this entry is taking way too long. So far Jordan has made 54 cents off of his blog advertisments so he'll likely have to find a new job if the catching americas most wanted doesn't work out.
This has been one of my most distracted, random, bad blog entries yet, i apologize. but now i', done.

No comments: