Tuesday, May 27, 2008

School Lunch

School lunch isn’t always a pleasant experience. Once the bell goes off in your 4th hour class one must hurry down the halls at a sprint in some cases just to get there in time for food. I’m in D lunch and in many cases the kids at the back of the line don’t get food because it’s already run out. Not to mention the crammed tables in the cafeteria. You usually spend about 5 minutes just standing around waiting for somewhere to sit. Then once you sit you have around 15 minutes to eat then be back to class. Alright I needed to get that out of my system.
Because of all this hassle my friends and I go out to eat some days. Because of the short time we just run through the drive through and eat on the way back, but it still beats the whole lunch room experience, no lines, good food, and you can sit down in your car. Next year I’m hoping to have 4th hour off so I can have plenty of time for lunch, a very necessary meal.

No comments: