Saturday, May 24, 2008

Waking Up

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm usually gets its chime off four times before I reach my arm that’s still stiff from the nights sleep and grip the plastic slider to ALARM-OFF. The slider reminds me of the day to come. I’m reminded of everything I have to do next; I’m not in a good mood.
Next, I reach down and grab my thick blue comforter and pull it off of me along with my sheets. The cool air of my room hits my legs and jolts me awake. Once again, I am not in a good mood. The cold wood floor I step onto just adds to my jolly early-morning mood. As I walk to my door my room is already bright because of my large window, the door opens me up to the stinging hallway lights that shocks my pupils. My eyes get even with me by sending a stinging pain through my forehead.
I walk into my bathroom and turn my adjuster light on low and run some cold water in the sink. I look through the fog in my eyes to the mirror. After I splash my face with some cold water they clear up and I finally get the feeling that I’m awake. I dry off and stretch my arms as I walk into the kitchen and open the pantry and scan the shelves for something decent. I usually can’t find anything and end up grabbing a protein shake then heading out of the door.

1 comment:

J King said...

what a dirty you dont even shower