Monday, March 3, 2008

gotta catch 'em all

   The past week my grade has rediscovered their love for a childhood game. Pokemon. The fever has caught on all over again. You'll see kids walking down the hall with their gameboys bumping into people and not even looking up. Red, Blue, Gold, Fire, Ruby, or Saphirre, doesn't matter what version you own, everyone has dug up the games from their past. I laughed at first when I saw my classmates playing their gameboys during class, and thought of it as stupid until i got home that night.
    I dug out my old Gameboy and starting looking through some old games. That's when i started to remember how fun it was. When I found my dusty pokemon cartridge i spent a good minute blowing it all off then plugged it in. The theme song clicked on and immediately brought me back to 5th grade. I started over and deleted my old game partly because of the fact it was filled with all sorts of pokemon I had named in 5th grade, like my level 55 charizard dubbed "boobs".
   Once I started I couldn't stop. I forgot all about my homework and 3 hours later I was stuck in Saffron City with a blastoise that wouldn't even obey me. I realized how my grade could become so sucked in to the game, so practiced a little restraint and put the game back into the bottom of my closet so i could begin to study for finals, I don't think I'll be getting sucked back into pokemon for a while though.

4 comments:

J King said...

cool story, bro.

Kbomb said...

Pokèmon takes a while to get tired off. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]kndy25.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research presents that almost 50% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing for me to have a site, which is good in support of my experience. thanks admin
My web site - http://vociglobali.it/mediawiki/index.php?title=Utente:ModestoJ17