Monday, March 10, 2008

YouTube

Whenever sitting around with nothing to do I usually end up wandering over to my computer. I'll surf the internet for a while, go to facebook, or go to the ravens website. I always end up at youtube somehow. I'll find some funny video and then another, then another. It's really sad, how much time I can waste just watching these videos.
I'm not sure why, but there is something entertaining about watching others act like idiots and film themselves. The stuff people think up is pretty amazing. There are some videos that make you cringe and others that can make you laugh 'till you cry. I like to think that by watching people do stupid things I gain a slight bit of wisdom. Not that I'd ever try bungy jumping with a garden house or riding my bike off the roof. It just makes me feel a little smarter all the victims of these videos.
One video that especially shocked me was of two boys putting the back tire of their moped on top of one of those metal roundabouts at the park while two girls held on. They revved the motor and got these girls spinning around so fast they flew in the air and off of the roundabout out of the picture. At first I thought it was fake but no, there was a whole trend going on with this same act. Kids were being seriously injured over and over by doing the same thing they saw in the last video. I found around 10 videos of kids doing this same thing on the roundabout. And in every video they flew off and landed motionless many feet away,  I really don't know why but they had to find out for themselves.

2 comments:

BloggerGurl91 said...

You have the best name for a blog by far!

Reid said...

I think the name of your blog is vile and inappropriate

Signed,
The Comeback Kid